Welcome to the Xenonauts Wiki
Xenonauts is a strategy turn-based video game developed and published by Goldhawk Interactive. In 2015, the same studio announced their intent to develop Xenonauts 2. The release date has not yet been announced. This wiki is a collaborative resource for the Xenonaut franchise. Please be sure to check out our policies and editing guidelines before you start contributing!
Xenonauts 2 is the second game in the Xenonauts franchise, developed and published by Goldhawk Interactive. This game however, is not a chronological sequel of the original. The new game takes place in an alternate timeline where an alien invasion is taking place in a Cold War era Earth. The game is written in Unity3D, providing players with much-needed updated graphics. Changes also include new characters, aliens and a richer, deeper plot. Players will have more choices both in the game as well as their research tree. Expect to see a complete overhaul of the Air Combat system as well. Read More...
|Featured Concept Art|
|Blogs and News|
2020/09/08 07:00- -
- Have you played… Phoenix Point? Rock Paper Shotgun...
2020/08/28 07:00- -
- Override: Mech City Brawl will get a sequel this year htxt.africa...
2020/08/22 07:00- -
- What are we all playing this weekend? Rock Paper Shotgun...
2019/04/10 07:00- -
- The 14 best upcoming indie games of 2019 Stuff...
2019/03/22 07:00- -
- XCOM 2 is free this weekend (and DLC discounts a-go-go too) Rock Paper Shotgun...